With the development of China’s economy, more and more people will consider how to improve their living standards. At the same time, the noble element that symbolizes people’s lives-perfume, enters our lives clearly and quickly. At the same time, the automobile is the first elegant field to be associated with perfume. Therefore, there is a huge space for the development of car perfumes in the future, and it also holds the greatest advantage.
1. The importance of car perfume:
First of all, car perfume can keep the air in the car clean, remove the peculiar smell and sterilize the car, and finally play a role in purifying the air. In addition, it is conducive to the driving safety of the drivers. It can create a clear and pleasant atmosphere in the small space of the car to keep the drivers clear and calm, thereby reducing the incidence of driving accidents and adding to the interior of the car. Elegant and interesting. Many car perfume bottles are designed to be quite cute. In addition to the fragrance, they are also very good interior decoration pieces, which invigorate the atmosphere in the car and enhance the driving pleasure.
2. The development of car perfume:
At present, according to statistics, the market capacity of China’s car perfume has reached more than 10 billion, and it is growing rapidly at a rate of about 35% per year, and its growth rate far exceeds that of daily chemicals and other types of fast-moving consumer goods. Among them, car perfume is a fast-growing force. With the acceleration of the domesticization process in China, car perfume has entered a mature period. A large number of consumers have formed consumption habits. Analysis by relevant experts: In recent years, with the rapid development of the domestic economy, small cars have quickly entered the homes of ordinary people, followed by the unprecedented prosperity of car perfumes. In particular, the rapid increase in the number of cars entering the family is a general trend, and car perfumes are bound to become a huge “golden” market. At present, China’s car perfumes are mainly distributed through agents, and the proportion of agents is about 80%.
Car perfumes are very popular, but how to choose high-quality ones?
1. Judging the quality of a good car perfume from the smell, a good car perfume generally has a softer smell, even if it is rich, it will not have a pungent feeling, and it smells very comfortable.
2. The high-quality car perfume has pure scent and can be maintained for a period of time. The longer the fragrance stays in the perfume, the better the quality of the car perfume (you can try to drop a little into the vein after purchase, pay attention to the change of taste and the fragrance time). The fragrance retention time of Eau de Toilette generally ranges from 2-4 hours. Perfume Should be more than 4 hours, the most powerful seems to be more than 1 day? In the same EDT and EDP, the longer the fragrance is, the better. A good perfume, put on a drop or two, the overflowing fragrance will still smell overnight.
3. The fragrance of a good car perfume can be divided into several levels: top, middle and back.
Top note: When you open the perfume bottle, the first scent we smell is the top note, which is the most volatile ingredient in perfume and gives the initial overall impression.
Middle notes: The middle notes are the most important part. They appear with the top notes and give off the main fragrance of the perfume, sometimes called the theme notes.
Post-tone: The post-tone is the slowest fragrance in the fragrance, lasts the longest, and is the summary part of the overall perfume. Each level of fragrance will have a different effect.
A good car perfume should be harmless to the human body, environmentally friendly and pollution-free. The materials used are taken from natural sources as much as possible, and each fragrance type is carefully modulated by the master. It is green and environmentally friendly, and is beneficial but not harmful to the human body.
Car perfume also has its distinctive personality, just like people. As Hong Kong Enoch International Group Company Zheng Chenggong said: “Perfume is not only an olfactory experience, perfume is an elegant work of art! There is an emotion in it, and it represents the personality of the user.” Spanish car perfume master Zavarez once wrote in his book “Perfume and Individuality”: Perfume without individuality will definitely die out with the passage of time.
After more than one hundred years of progress and evolution, modern perfumes have shown a colorful and varied scene. This also confirms the changes in human society and culture, because people’s personalities and emotions in different periods are also varied.