Many people love to collect perfume, but the purpose is not just to spray it on the body, maybe just look at it in many perfumes, and then completely fall into it. If you want to put it in your bag, this is inseparable from the strange perfume bottles. status. Perfume bottles have that rounded arc, jewel-like cut and crystal clear glass texture. Each perfume bottle is like a piece of jewelry, and some are even more like works of art. So how do we collect valuable perfume bottles?
The perfume bottle collection has the following 7 elements: age, origin, material, shape, color, decoration and technological elements.
1. Age: The earlier the perfume bottle is produced, the more valuable it is for collection;
2. Origin: Perfumes from different origins record different folk customs, and you can feel different cultural flavors;
3. Material: The modern perfume bottle manufacturing industry has developed along with the glass crystal manufacturing industry, so glass and crystal are the main materials of modern perfume bottles;
4. Shape: The shape of the perfume bottle is odd and different, in addition to the square, round, heart-shaped, crescent-shaped and other shapes that can be described, there are also many odd shapes that cannot be described in words;
5. Color: The color of the perfume bottle is unusually rich, generally light-colored;
6. Decoration: Perfume bottles with exquisite and elegant decoration play a decisive role in attracting people’s visual attention.
7. Technological elements: Now more and more perfume bottle designs use simple and abstract expression methods, and the entire perfume bottle gives people a simple and modern feel, and at the same time utilizes various high-tech elements.