What problems should be paid attention to in the process of using aromatherapy essential oil bottles, here are a few precautions for your reference:
1. When using the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, be sure to place it on a stable table; do not place it on a bed, a chair, next to curtains and other flammable or uneven places.
2. When opening the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, please hold the top of the bottle and avoid the middle of the bottle to avoid spilling the essential oil due to squeezing. When opening the bottle, press down the bottle cap and turn it left-handed.
3. Add aromatherapy essential oils, please keep away from the fire. After filling the essential oils, cover the opened aromatherapy essential oil bottle and put it away. Please wipe off the aromatherapy essential oil bottle and the table, and dry the spilled essential oil before using it on fire.
4. Aromatherapy essential oils are flammable, please do not allow underage children, the elderly, people with mobility impairments or incapacity to use them. Keep in a cool place, avoid contact with fire, power, high temperature or direct sunlight. If you accidentally swallow essential oils or spray them into your eyes, please rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
5. After blowing out the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, if you need to reuse it, please wait for about 10-20 minutes and wait until the temperature drops before you can use it again.
6. The core head must be embedded steadily, not tilted, and do not expose the cotton core to avoid danger.
7. When lighting the aromatherapy essential oil bottle, please keep a safe distance from children to avoid danger caused by children’s play or curiosity. When the core is burning, please be sure to wait for the fire to go out.
8. Do not touch the core head that has just been blown out. Please cover the hollow cover immediately to avoid burns.
9. Please avoid long-term use in a confined space without air-conditioning equipment or poor ventilation.
10. When there is no essential oil in the bottle, please do not light the essential oil bottle. Add essential oils in time to avoid dry burning of aromatherapy essential oil bottles.
11. When the aromatherapy essential oil bottle is not in use, please close the sealing cap to prevent the essential oil in the bottle from evaporating.